Subscribe to this blog
- About the PYP
- All about Language in the PYP
- Dates to remember 20-21
- Events and Activities
- Handbooks 20-21
- Homework/Home Learning
- Information on MAP Tests and Lexile scores
- KIS House Logo’s
- Reusable Items: Red Box Programme Dec 14 Pick-UP
- Coffee Meetings and Workshops 20-21
- Programme Information (additional)
A big thanks to those of you who came to the PYP workshops, you can find the presentations for the Grade School and for the Early Years by either clicking here or by going to the workshop folder on the right-hand side of the blog. I have also uploaded the Early Years swimming information there too.
Next Thursday is the last day for the Christmas Tree Gift-giving donations, please have them purchased wrapped, and under the tree by the end of the day on Thursday 10th of December. The specific charities we are supporting are The Rangsit babies home, The Thanksgiving Home, The Mercy Centre and the Haven Foundation for Children, your gifts are very much appreciated.
The Red Bins will also be emptied on Monday 14th December, there are a few more days for you to sort out these items, most of these items go to support the refugee and migrant communities on the border.
G3 (9:00 am), G4 (10:00 am) and G5 (11:00 am) will present their assemblies to their parents on Friday 18th of December, it is a half-day at school, school closes at 12:00. KISPA will be having their annual Holiday Marketplace., with lots of stalls and goodies to purchase and enjoy. We do however need to remember to wear masks, distance and use hand sanitizer as we move between stalls. Please remember to sign out your children and enjoy the stalls with them too.
Sports day is upon us for the grade school, here is the letter with all of the details. We also have a long weekend this weekend, school is closed December 7th.
Many thanks for all your support. and for a great term one 2020-2021.
Here is the presentation from, Friday 20th November 2020
If you have any questions relating to today’s forum please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or Ms Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and additional information can also be found on the Counselors blog.
Week at a glance Sept 2020:
- Please make sure you have set up the contact tracing on your phone and complete daily. This is a Government requirement. Contract Tracing Information, KIS, 20-21
- MAP tests for G3-G5 this week and next, these will be taken over a period of 8 days. Results will be available and shared the week of parent conferences.
- Please sign up for parent-teacher conferences, Wednesday to Friday in the office, Next week outside the classroom.
- EY2/3 coffee meetings now set. EY3 Tuesday 22nd Sept, EY3 Wednesday, Sept. 23rd.
- Dates for upcoming parent workshops and forums can be found here
Many thanks to those of you who came to the Grade School Coffee Meetings offered in the past couple of weeks. We are now planning for our Early Year’s events.
Here is the Slide Show shared at the meeting, the grades will post theirs on their individual blogs. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
MAP Assessment Schedule and Information for G3-G5
For further information regarding the process and how you can support your child please click here.
I’d like to welcome all our new Early Years Families. It’s exciting to see our youngest students starting school and settling into the programme. Please check out the Early Years blogs for more information and updates from the teachers.
Here is the Handbook for New Early Years Parents.