Category Archives: Uncategorized

Air Quality

Dear Parents, Air quality, or the lack of it, is upon us again. Please find the letter sent this morning by Paul, Head of School to inform of KIS practices. We remain vigilant in checking both the Air Quality and … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Air Quality

MAP Tests for G3-G5

Dear Parents, Please find below information about our  Term 1` MAP testing  for G3-G5 students, which will take place over over the next few weeks. I have included a letter and the schedule, further information can be found here…… MAP … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on MAP Tests for G3-G5

Parent Workshop and other Events

Back to School Forum Many thanks to all of you who cam to the Back to School forum it was great see so many returning and new faces. As I mentioned at the meeting, for your information , please find the presentation … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Parent Workshop and other Events

Multilingualism

Yesterday’s wonderful interactions during mother tongue day provoked me to reflect on the value of multilingualism. Thank you so much to everyone who volunteered to make this a great cultural sharing day. Children really enjoyed the read alouds and stories … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Multilingualism

Parent Forum Update

Dear Parents, Many to those who attended the forum this morning, on the Agenda: Air quality – see the notes below Volunteer required for Parent/Teacher Communication Policy (Primary and Secondary Parents) Chinese new year Lion dance this Thursday 7th – 12:40 … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Parent Forum Update

School Closed – Forum Cancelled

School closure and Home Learning

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on School Closed – Forum Cancelled

Parent Forum

Parent Forum 1218

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Parent Forum

Air Quality Procedures

Dear Parents, Thank you for your emails and messages today regarding the air pollution levels, we realize they are quite high at the moment and concerning for our community. I would just like to take this opportunity, inform new,  and … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Air Quality Procedures

Quality Learning Behaviours

KIS Quality Learning Statement: At KIS we believe that quality learning takes place through the delivery of a rigorous and dynamic international curriculum that develops the knowledge , skills and characteristics that will support students in the pursuit of  their … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Quality Learning Behaviours

Events and Activities

Text placeholder (2)Christmas tree reminderDiwali Parent Forum BTS 3011

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Events and Activities