Dear G1 Parents,
We hope you are all well rested after the weekend. Feeling more hopeful with the easing of even more restrictions of the Nationwide lockdown!
Please take a look at the guidelines guidelines shown in the image below (click to enlarge), here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
– Students should be seated, either on a chair at a table/desk, or on the floor (preferably with their back to a wall)
– Whatever device the student is using, it should be positioned in such a way that their hands are free. If necessary, prop up tablets or mobile phones at eye level so that the student’s face is clearly visible.
– Please keep backgrounds simple for instructional ZOOM lessons. Green-screen type VR backgrounds are more suitable for social ZOOMs (example House Meet-Up ZOOMs and upcoming Spirit Activity Day ZOOMs).
– Students should be aware of how to Mute & Unmute their microphones (and know when it is appropriate to do so) as well as Leave a meeting when it’s over. Your child may need your support on how to do these until they can do it independently.
– Please ensure that students eat either before their ZOOM meeting, or wait until it is over.
Thank you for your support.
Grade 1 Team