Last week we found out more about our third line of inquiry – human responsibility to nature. The students learned about different ways that we are trying to help prevent and/or fix the damage that humans have done to the Earth.
This week, the students will go further and think about the pollution that’s affecting Thailand – air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution. They will then work in pairs and try to figure out what are some factors contributing to the pollution, and then what are some steps that WE (or they) can take to help make a small difference.
As always, as we continue inquiring into our new unit, you can visit this page to find out more about our learning outcomes and to see how we create transdisciplinary integration.
Upcoming Dates –
- Dec 5th -School Closed
- Dec 6th – Parent workshop QLBs- Parent Rights and responsibilities.
- Dec 9-13 – ‘Hour of code’ week
- Dec 10th – Celebration of learning certificate assemblies
- Thursday, Dec. 12th – G2 Class Party – 1:30 – 2:30
- Dec. 13th – last day of term, EY1-Grade 2 Concert (students finish 11:30)
- Dec. 13 – KISPA holiday Fair finishes at 1:00ish