Here is a quick tutorial on supporting Heutagogy (Self-Directed Learning) in your physical classroom with Blended Learning tools: GAFE; Google Classroom.
- Login to your Google Classroom, create you new class by clicking the plus sign on the top bar
- Add your students
- Login to Khan Academy – choose appropriate lesson that you are teaching
- Select the assignment and copy the video from Khan Academy to Google Classroom, assign to your students.
- In class, let students study the video and the task
- Teach a topic with application
- Use Exit Cards or Traffic Lights to give you feedback whether students understood the lesson