KIS transportation service is under the responsibility of Student Services, Events and Activities (SEA) department. KIS has commissioned Montri Transport Corporation PCL. to provide and operate school transportation. There are 2 modes of transportation system to/from school, door-to-door van and MRT shuttle van.
Door-to-Door Van Services
21 door-to-door school vans are available running under 4 zoning distances and offering service to students from EY1 senior to G12. Currently the zonings cover the following areas.
– Pracha-Utit Road
– Ladprao Road Soi 23-101 (odd no.)
– Ladprao Road Soi 28-124 (even no.)
– Asoke Road
– Soi Soonvijai
– Sukhumvit Road Soi 13-71 (odd no.)
– Ekamai Road
– Thonglor Road
– Suthisarn Road (Aree – Ratchadapisek)
– Praditmanutham Road
– Ratchadapisek Road (Asoke-Ratchadapisek-Suthisarn)
– Rama 9 Road (Ratchadapisek – Rama 9 Soi 19)
– Sukhumvit Road Soi 1-11 (odd no.)
– Sukhumvit Road Soi 73-101 (odd no.)
– Sukhumvit Road Soi 2-62 (even no.)
– Rama 4 Road (Prakanong up to Kluay Nam Thai)
– Pradiphat Road Soi 7-25
– Ladprao Road Soi 1-21 (odd no.)
– Ladprao Road Soi 4-26 (even no.)
– Kaset Nawamin Road
– Ramintra Road (even Sois up to Outer ring Road)
– Suthisarn Road (Phaholyothin – Vibhavadee)
– Rama 9 Road (Premier – Ramkhamhang)
– Ratchadapisek Road (Ratchadapisek-Ladprao-Ratchayothin)
– Rama 4 Road (Kluay Nam Thai up to Witthayu junction)
– Silom Road
– Narathiwas Road
– Rama 3 Road Soi 39-57
– Rajadamri Road
– Ploenchit Road
– Pattanakarn Road
– Kanchanapisek Road (Outbound heading to Fashion Island department store)
– Sathorn Road (Rama IV side)
Other areas will be offered only subject to demand
Due to the popularity of the service, please contact SEA Department (Khun Ao) for route inquiry at 02-274-3444 ext. 2109.
Shuttle Van Transportation
On the regular school days, there will be 4 shuttle vans available. The service will be on a first come first served basis and is free of charge.
The morning round will start at 6:50 am departing from the Thailand Cultural Centre EXIT 2 in the car park area. Four shuttle vans will depart as soon as the seats are all taken.
1 shuttle van service will depart from the secondary school entrance at 8.00 am to drop off is at the MRT station, the Thailand Cultural Centre (TCC) EXIT 2 in the car park area.
4 shuttle vans will be available in each round offered in the afternoon: 15:00, 16:00 and 16:45hrs. The shuttle service will depart from the secondary school entrance. The drop off is at the MRT station, the Thailand Cultural Centre (TCC) EXIT 2 in the car park area. Please note that the shuttle will not make any other stops prior to and/or after the MRT (TCC) EXIT 2.
Although we have increased the numbers of shuttle vans, we would like to request that the seat allocation for primary school families is one adult per family. Primary school students who have older siblings in secondary school are permitted to use the shuttle service with their older siblings i.e. no adult supervision is required. Please note that under no circumstances are primary school students allowed to use the shuttle service on their own. Please refer to KIS Primary School Dismissal Authorization Policy.
For current bus parents, you may refer to the school bus handbook at the following link
School Transportation Handbook 2019 – 2020