Dear Grade 2-5 Parents,
Please note we will be running try-outs for G3-U and G5-U Table Tennis next Thursday (4th) and Friday (5th) during Break and Lunch. If your child is interested in trying out, you may either email myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sign-up at the front of Primary Office. Please note sign-up will OPEN Monday 1st April and will CLOSE on Wednesday 3rd April at 3:30pm.
G5-U will have their Tournament on Thursday 9th May at Concordian. G3-U Tournament will be confirmed after the Songkran break and will likely be a smaller event. Please note KIS will be able to select a maximum of 4 Boys and 4 Girls for each age group (G3-U 8 students total and G5-U 8 students total). We would highly encourage girls of all levels to sign-up as most years we have struggled for numbers. For Boys we would encourage those with experience in playing Table Tennis to sign-up as trial have been competitive in the past.
Please see the try-out dates below, all try-out will take place in the SS Dance Room (under the pool):
- Thursday 4th April:
- Morning Break 9:40 – 10am G3-U Girls
- Lunch 11:30pm – 12:10pm G3-U Boys
- Afternoon Break 1:30pm – 1:50pm IF EXTRA TIME NEEDED for G3-U Boys and/or Girls trials
- Friday 5th April:
- Morning Break 9:40 – 10am G5-U Girls
- Lunch 11:30pm – 12:10pm G5-U Boys
- Afternoon Break 1:30pm – 1:50pm IF EXTRA TIME NEEDED for G5-U Boys and/or Girls trials
We will announce selected students on the Sports Blog on Friday 5th in the evening along with an SMS to those who were selected. After Songkran break we will have training on the following days for the following age groups and training will stop once the Tournament is finished:
- Monday and Thursday in the SS Dance Room (under the pool) during lunch (11:30-12:10pm)
- Tuesday and Friday in the SS Dance Room (under the pool) during lunch (11:30-12:10pm)
- Last training day 7th May
If you have any questions, please feel free to email myself.