Dear Secondary Swim Parents,
Next Thursday (3rd Oct) will be the Secondary Swim Meet at Concordian. Our G7-U, G10-U and Varsity teams will be looking to set their first times of the year. Please note this is AISAA’s Friendly swim meets and there will be no medals awarded to swimmers. With this in mind, please note we will be looking to trial some students with different strokes as well as trialing some students in older age groups.
Please see the leaving times, student event list, and further details about the event below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
AISAA Secondary Swim Friendly – Thursday 4th October
- Leave time: 7:15am
- Students should come to school wearing their KIS Swimsuit underneath their PE Shorts and KIS TEAM shirt.
- Parents who would like to take their child directly to Concordian, please inform Coach Oh via email (email@example.com) by Wednesday 2nd October 3pm.
- Return time: 12:10pm (expected finish at Concordian is 11:15am)
- All students are expected to return to school for the final two periods of school
- Students need to bring:
- KIS Swim Cap (white)
- Towel and Goggles
- KIS uniform to change into after the event