Please read the following carefully as we give you final details about ISB Swimfest happening Saturday and Sunday (9th&10th). Firstly please note we have been given our warm-up times of 6:50-7:10 in Lanes 9&10 (racing pool). Please note this does not change our morning departure of 5:30am on Saturday. Below you can find your child’s EHL. Please note there were some errors with our students being entered into too many events. Please note there is still an error for these on our “KIS with event heat lane” but I have noted these changes in Bold underneath EHL.
The following students will NOT swim:
- Arthur G1: Event 54 100m IM
- Bujji G4: Event 1 50m Free, Event 51 100m IM
- Mia G3: Event 11 25m Back, Event 53 100m IM
- Maya G2: Event 7 25m Breast
- Nada G2: Event 63 50m Free
- Pann G8: Event 68 100m Fly
- Pauline G3: Event 11 25m Back, Event 53 100m IM
- Vin G4: Event 6 50m Breast, Event 14 50m Fly
- Vudh G3: Event 16 25m Fly, Event 54 100m IM
Here you may click to view the Welcome Letter for Parents released by ISB (WelcomeParentsFlyer 2019). Please feel free to have a quick read but important points to note are:
- Arriving at ISB – Buses will have no trouble entering quickly, but private vehicles may be asked for ID at the Nichada gate and at the ISB gate. At the ISB gate we will be accepting other school IDs if visible. Uniforms for athletes are also good. To get to the pool, please use the Pre-K playground entrance at the far right side of the parking lot (when facing the school). There will be guards there and the playground leads right to the covered path to the 50 m pool.
- Spectating – Guests are invited to sit in our bleachers, inside our gym or on the tennis courts with their swimmers. There are benches, tables and chairs behind the bleachers, inside the gym and in a few other locations around the pools for your use. Please do not bring food, coolers or big items to the bleachers.
- Results – Posted on “Meet Mobile” app (for latest results) and on post on a board in the GYM
- Please do not question any results or disqualifications or ask ISB about results, they are very busy on the day. Any issues that arise are to be brought up with KIS Coaches only.
- During the Coaches meeting, I will receive coupons for t-shirts and food coupons for each students. Coach Oh, Khun Ja and myself will help with distributing these out during the meet.
- Coaches will be writing Event #, Heat # and Lane # on student’s arms in permanent marker as recommended by ISB to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Please do not wonder around ISB’s Campus, students and parents should stick to area around the pool and the Gymnasium next to the pool.
Please note if you are NOT taking the Bus, your child MUST arrive 30 minutes before Warm up.
Please note following the GoogleSheet, we can confirm a spot for the following students to be on the bus to and/or from ISB. PLEASE double-check this and if your child is missing from the list or you have changed your mind, please send Coach Oh an email directly (email@example.com). The Bus will leave no later then 5:35am for students who are running late but we would prefer to leave on time at 5:30am.