Dear EY1 families,
It was so nice to see everyone who could make it to our Zoom call today. Thank you so much for joining us. It was nice to see all the children and reflect on some of the online rules and agreements from our last experience of online learning.
LIVE CALL ETIQUETTES:
- Check in every morning
- Change into clothes
- Eat before or after the calls.
- Mute / Unmute
- Raise hand for a turn to speak
- Sit in front of the computer
Thank you for your patience as we prepared the resources for our remote learning. Don’t forget to pick yours up today between 7:30am-5pm.
Here is an example of our weekly schedule. You can find the link to this on Seesaw.
Please note that we will follow the attached schedule from Wednesday, 21st April.
See below for today’s schedule: Tuesday April 20th
* 7:50 am – Check in on Seesaw Activity
* 8:00 am – Check daily Seesaw activities
* 9:30 am – Whole Group Morning Meeting
* 9:50 am – PE Class A (see link on Weekly Schedule)
* 10:30 am – PE Class B (see link on Weekly Schedule)
* Small Group Calls will begin from Wednesday (See schedule for link to sign up).
* 12:30 pm Parent HelpDesk with Ms. Sirinat
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at any time.