Swimming postponed untill 22nd March

Dear G3 parents,

A staff member has had contact with a positive case outside of school, and is, therefore, a High Risk/primary contact. Unfortunately, this will mean swimming classes for G3 will be postponed until the 22nd March. We will inform you if this changes.

Apologies for this delay with the swim programme,  however, the safety of the students is of the utmost importance to us.

Many thanks for your support,

Warm regards,

June van den Bos
Primary School Principal

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *