2022-2023 Shuttle Bus Schedule
The shuttle stop will be from the MRT Thailand Cultural Centre Station, Exit 2. The shuttle timetable is provided below.
- Buses will depart at given pick-up points at the stated time. This allows for precision planning on the part of the rider.
- Buses will continue to be mixed (student, parents, staff) to keep the flexibility of the bus fleet at an optimum level. In this pandemic, we will need to reduce the bus occupancy around 50%. The seating capacity is 8 seats per van.
- The shuttle buses will not park in the car park as a rule. The buses will come into the car park before the designated departure time.
- All passengers are required to sign their names on the sheet of paper provided by the bus driver.
- Primary students may not ride the shuttle on their own without ONE adult supervision. Secondary student can accompany younger primary sibling on the shuttle.
- Any questions, please contact email@example.com
1. The entrance and exit map of MRT Thailand Cultural Center station. There are 4 exits. When getting off the train, please follow the exit 2 sign.
2. When coming out of exit 2, turn left and walk up the street for a few metres.
3. You will see our vans park along the fence as an arrow is pointing. On the first and second day when the school starts on campus learning,
we will have our staff hold up a sign at the MRT exit 2 and tell you which direction to walk to.